It’s festive time at Greenvale Shopping Centre and we have your Christmas catering needs sorted!
- 600g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 tbsp Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 250g broccoli, cut into florets
- 250ml semi skimmed milk
- 50g mature cheddar, grated
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 25g Flora Buttery
- 25g plain flour
( Serves 4 )
- Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 5-6 minutes, adding the broccoli for the last 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the Flora, flour and milk in a saucepan and, stirring continuously, bring to the boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes until thickened and
- Stir the mayonnaise, mustard and half the cheeses into the sauce, and season with black pepper.
- Drain the vegetables and place in an ovenproof dish. Pour over the sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Place under a hot grill until golden brown & bubbling.
- Serve with rice or potatoes.