Caffe Regina Petro is now open
1. Age: Both aged 41.
2. Family: 2 girls and 2 boys.
3. Pets: one dog named Max.
4. Hobbies: Johnny loves playing soccer and Irene loves cooking.
5. How did you come to be a store holder at Greenvale? We were approached in our Broadmeadows cafe 14 years ago and asked if we had any interest in opening another one.
6. What is your favourite thing about being a retailer in your area? Since we have been there for a long time we have gotten to know lots of customers, even some used to be young kids and now they are adults and they are still our customers. It is like a second home to us!
7. What do you like most about Greenvale? The community.
8. What are you hoping to achieve at the new cafe? To grow bigger and become more successful.
9. Any funny/interesting customer stories? Once we had 2 elderly customers sitting down and the lady dropped coins on the floor so Johnny went to grab it for her and at the same time her dentures fell out so Johnny froze in his spot and went back to the cafe and did not even pick up the coins.
10. How are you navigating this new world we find ourselves in? It is very hard we risk ourselves every day going to work with these conditions trying to survive to pay all our expenses not knowing if we are going back home with the virus or not.
11. Anything else you would like your customers to know about you or Caffe Regina Petro? Come and try our 100% Segafredo Arabica coffee with a variety of sweets and savoury foods and much more to offer!